Portronics Pure Sound Portable Speaker
- Brands Portronics
- Product Code: POR 102
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Rs 0
- Can be carried anywhere, anytime
- Japanese drivers provide crystal clear sound quality
- Built-in Media player and FM with 2 watts speakers
- 1080 mAh battery with 8 hours of rechargeable battery life
- Can be used with mobiles, USBs, micro SD card, laptops, mp3 players, etc
If you want to make every leisure moment more musical, then this Potronics portable speaker is the perfect solution. Bring home this speaker to experience the music of unimaginable quality that will be provided by this speaker. Transform your house with this portable music system made especially for all the music lovers.
This portable speaker weighs 340gms and has a dimension of 25x11x5.6cm. It has a unique and sleek design and is black in colour. Other features include:
- Crystal clear sound provided by Japanese drivers
- 2W speakers with built-in media player and Fm
- Impedance of 4ohms and a frequency response of 87.5MHz to 108MHz
- Memory card slot supporting upto 32GB
- 1080mAH Li-ion battery providing 8-hours battery life
- Volume up/down key with play/pause and previous/next option
- Can play with mobiles, USB, Micro SD card, laptops
The crisp sound and vibrant audio produced by it will enlighten your musical senses. Tracks from all phones with USB support, laptops, tablets, and all USB media and MP3 players enabled devices can be played via this Potronics speaker.
It is advised not to bring any magnet near the speaker as it might affect the electro-magnetism of the speaker. Electronic devices last longer if they are properly maintained and handled with extra care. Clean the protective net of the speakers regularly. Clean this product with a dry cloth without using any chemical.
Shop online for this stylish piece of music system that will steal your senses in terms of its exquisite design and sound. Have a valuable online shopping experience.
From the Manufacturer
Portability and Quality in a Single Package
If you are a music buff and are looking out for a portable music speaker that can provide superior quality sound output, look no further! The Portronics Por 102 is the right gadget that offers outstanding sound quality and extreme portability together. This speaker is so small and portable that carrying it is a breeze and it fits easily in your pockets or shoulder sling bags. Built-in Japanese drivers in the speakers give you clear and excellent sound with an impressive output. These speakers are a perfect package for any music lover and a low price tag adds to the appeal.
Versatility and Stylish Design
The Portronics Pure Sound Portable Speaker POR 102 scores high on versatility and compatibility. This speaker has a stylish and elegant design and looks impressive when kept in your room or desk. Designed to be extremely versatile, this portable sound system plays music from external sources and also has an integrated FM radio as added functionality. The compatibility of this portable sound system is exceptional and it can be connected to any mobile, tablets, laptop/PCs and MP3 players via an aux cord. These Portronics speakers also feature USB connectivity and memory slots that can accommodate micro SD cards.
- Type: Multimedia speakers
- Channel Configuration: Two channels
- Total Power Output: 2 W
- Frequency Response: 87.5MHz to 108MHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Additional Features: Memory Card Support up to 32 GB, Built in Media Player
- Battery: 1080 mAh Lithium-ion battery with 8 hours battery life
|Item Weight||390 g|
|Product Dimensions||24.1 x 11.2 x 5.6 cm|
|Item model number||POR 102|
|Additional Features||Portability: Can be carried anywhere and anytime, Performance: Japanese drivers providing crystal clear sound quality, Support: Built-in Media Player and FM with 2 W speakers, Battery: 8 hrs of Rechargeable Battery life with 1080 mAh battery, Interfaces: Mobiles, USB , Micro SD card, Laptops, MP3 , etc|
|Included Components||Portable Speakers|
|Max Resolution||0.30 Megapixels|
|Device interface - primary||Keypad|
|Date First Available||21 June 2013|