Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphones (Black) - HD 202 II
- by Sennheiser
|Price:||₹2,490 FREE Delivery|
|Inclusive of all taxes.|
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- For DJs ,ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with "turbine " embossing for extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphones Better sound quality, improved entertainment
The Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphones is a stylish pair of headphones with a sleek design, effectively producing top quality sound and delivering a seamless audio experience. If you love listening to quality music, then this pair of headphones will become your best buddy. Its impressive design makes it convenient to use while the long chord allows you to use it with ease. The cutting edge sound technology of this device keeps the noise away, so you can listen to music in an uninterrupted manner.Closed-back design
The Sennheiser HD Over-Ear Headphones come with the closed-back design that enhances your audio experience by manifolds. The over-ear design ensures that the ear cups grip around your ears. This technique ensures that ambient sound is filtered out and you don?t get any disturbance. This feature keeps your music to your ears only and does not create any disturbance for others around you.Damping perforation for powerful bass
Feel the heat of music and the power of every tune with these Sennheiser Professional Over-Ear Headphones. It comes with the especially designed damping perforation feature which enhances the bass of your favourite sound tracks. With this feature, you get to experience powerful bass without any hassle. In the same manner, you have the option to reduce the bass as well. It comes with the lightweight diaphragm material with 'turbine' embossing which enables you to experience extremely low bass. Thus, the sound that you hear is soothing to your ears and you won't feel any discomfort even after extended usage.Easy to use features
Along with providing superior sound technology, these headphones come with useful features like the clips on the belt which help you to adjust the chord length according to your demands when you are on the go. It comes in an ultra-lightweight design that creates no pressure and makes it comfortable to wear. The rugged outdoor design along with extremely flexible headband of this appliance further enhance the durability and accessibility of its body. These headphones are highly optimized so that you get to connect to various music devices like iPod, iPhone and CD players with ease.
From the Manufacturer
The HD 202 MK II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing great insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same headphones and only the packaging differs.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones.
- Frequency Response 18Hz-18KHz.
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems.
- Good attenuation of ambient noise.
- Earcups can be removed from the headband.
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response.
- Lightweight diaphragm material with ?turbine? embossing for extremely low bass.
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels.
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music.
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move.
- Rugged outdoor design with durable and flexible headband.
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable.
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening.
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads.
- 2-year warranty.
|Item Weight||132 g|
|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 7.6 x 23.9 cm|
|Item model number||504291|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||Without Microphone|
|Microphone Technology||without microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over-Ear|
|Speaker Output Channel Quantity||2|
|Connector Type||Wired 3.5mm Single Pin|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Date First Available||1 January 2017|